How to create custom error pages in cPanel
Let's discover how to create custom error pages.
This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to cPanel.
1) Click the Error Pages icon
There are several different error pages you can customize. In this tutorial, we're going to customize the 404 error page
2) Click the 404 link
3) This is where you create your custom error page. You can include one or more tags to further customize the page
4) You can also use HTML tags in your page, thus making it easy to match the look of your error page to the rest of your website
5) Now let's create our custom 404 error page
6) When finished, click Save
That's it! The custom 404 error page has been created
You can customize the other error pages as well... but you don't have to if you don't want... all accounts come preset with standard error pages
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to create custom error pages in cPanel
Was this answer helpful?
Let's discover how to use the Disk Space Usage tool. This tutorial requires that you have...
Let's discover how to setup a cron job. This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to...
So let's create a brand new POP email account. This tutorial requires that you have already...
Let's discover how to setup additional FTP accounts. This tutorial assumes you've already...
Let's discover how to use webmail to access our email, from within cPanel. This tutorial...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution