Configuring a POP email account with SSL in IncrediMail
This tutorial assumes you've already launched IncrediMail.
1) To configure a POP email account with SSL, first click the "Tools" tab.
2) Then click "Email Accounts".
3) Click the "Add" button.
4) Check here to configure settings yourself, then click "Next".
5) Choose "Other" as the email account type you wish to setup.
6) Enter the email address you want to configure, and its password.
7) Then click "Next".
Next we have to configure our server settings.
8) Ensure "POP3" is selected as the server type.
9) Then enter the incoming and outgoing server addresses here.
10) Then click "Next".
11) Click "OK".
12) With the new account selected here, click the "Properties" button.
13) Then click the "Servers" tab.
14) Check here to require server authentication.
15) Then click "More Settings".
16) Ensure it's set to use the same settings as your incoming server, then click "OK".
17) Click the "Advanced" tab.
18) Click here to require a secure SSL connection for the outgoing server.
19) Be sure to enter 465 for the secure port number.
20) Then check here to enable SSL for the incoming server.
Note that by doing so the port number changed to 995, the default email port for SSL.
21) Click "OK".
22) Then click "Close".
That's it! The email account has been added.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to configure a POP email account with SSL in IncrediMail.
Was this answer helpful?
This demo assumes you've already opened DreamMail. 1) Now click on the tools menu....
This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP email account on your iPad. 1) First, locate...
This demo assumes you've already opened ThunderBird. 1) Let's learn how to setup a pop email...
This tutorial assumes you have already set up an e-mail account in your control panel. 1)...
This tutorial assumes you've already launched Windows Live Mail. 1) To configure a POP email...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution